Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
The Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership program is designed for students who have completed an associate degree (such as Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, Associate of General Studies, or Associate of Applied Science) and wish to continue their education. Students develop an understanding of leader and follower roles as well as leadership responsibilities at various levels within different types of organizations. These concepts can be applied to managerial careers across various sectors.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- identify major theories of leadership and apply them in various situations.
- improve and apply critical thinking and reasoning skills to identify problems and enhance workplace problem-solving abilities.
- demonstrate effective interpersonal and workplace communication, both verbally and in writing.
- implement advanced ethical behaviors in a workplace setting.
- develop leadership techniques and principles.