Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- identify major theories of leadership and apply them in various situations.
- improve and apply critical thinking and reasoning skills to identify problems and enhance workplace problem-solving abilities.
- demonstrate effective interpersonal and workplace communication, both verbally and in writing.
- implement advanced ethical behaviors in a workplace setting.
- develop leadership techniques and principles.
Danielle Jolie, Director of Academic Support
Office: Baldor Technology Center, Room 223
Dr. Joe McCoy
Office: Baldor Technology Center, Room 238,
Dr. Autumn Rook
Office: Baldor Technology Center, Room 237
Dr. Kristin Tardif
Office: Baldor Technology Center, Room 236