Take your career to the next level by earning your online bachelor’s degree in applied science (BAS) through the University of Arkansas – Fort Smith. The UAFS online Bachelor of Applied Science degree has been developed specifically for those in the workforce who’ve already earned their associate degree.
You’ll learn industrial operations principles and strategy, teamwork, problem solving, diversity, and the critical thinking skills you need to succeed in management. You get the flexibility of an online program and the accredited quality that comes with earning a degree from the University of Arkansas – Fort Smith.
Ready to take the next step? Fill out our simple information form for additional information or, if you’re ready to invest in yourself, complete our application.
Salary and Outlook
WHY GET A BACHELOR’S DEGREE?
A bachelor’s degree is more valuable now than it ever has been.
Bachelor’s degree holders earn 31 percent more in lifetime earnings than workers with an associate degree and 74 percent more than those with just a high school diploma.
UAFS offers an education focused on your future. Many of our programs lead to 100 percent placement of graduates in meaningful careers or prestigious graduate schools. We are dedicated to helping you reach your goal of attaining a bachelor’s degree, and we are consistently improving our programs to make them better fits for you.
AT UAFS YOU CAN EXPECT:
- small class sizes with knowledgeable professors who will know your name and personally invest in your success.
- academic programs focused on graduating students who are career ready the moment they cross the stage at commencement.
- the opportunity to connect with regional employers and executives through internships, practical training, and mentorship programs.
- online programs designed to meet the needs of busy students.
- professional advisors who take the confusion out of degree mapping and are focused on setting you on the most direct path to graduation.