Bachelor of Applied Science
Tuition & Fees
|Undergraduate In-State / *Border States||$166.30||$60||$226.30|
Effective for the fall term 2017.
* Per-semester fees of $73.00 will also apply (includes registration, student health, fitness center access). Additional fees may apply.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Use the moral reasoning process and other cognitive decision-making tools to make socially-responsible and situation-appropriate decisions;
- Analyze and interpret qualitative, quantitative, and financial data;
- Understand the four functions of management – planning, organizing, leading and controlling;
- Use the tools of quality control and process improvement;
- Use the tools of project management to successfully manage an initiative;
- Recognize and appreciate the diversity inherent in today’s workplace;
- Understand requirements of regulatory agencies and initiate practices to ensure a safe working environment.