The Bachelor of Science in Animation Technology prepares students to be practitioners and managers of a wide variety of computer graphics related jobs. It is designed for students who have completed an Associate of Applied Science or Associate of Applied Technology from an accredited institution with 44 hours of technical professional course work in Computer Graphic Technology.
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Produce a professional portfolio suitable for seeking and applying for a position in their chosen field.
- Develop necessary skills to create technical and animated graphics in multiple formats.
- Demonstrate the ability to work creatively in a team or collaboration.
- Recreate reality in a digital environment through an understanding of color, lighting, physics, and attention to details.
- Demonstrate the ability to work and be productive using a range of technology.
Special Application Procedures
Students must complete an application to UAFS and must apply and be accepted into the animation technology program. Contact the College of Applied Science and Technology for an application and additional details.
Dr. Kerrie Taber, Director/Department Head
Office: Baldor Technology Center Room 119A
Danielle Jolie, Advising Coordinator
Office: Baldor Technology Center Room 223